Website Wasdell Group
The Wasdell Group is one of the largest and most experienced pharmaceutical contract packaging suppliers to the healthcare industry in Europe.
We are currently recruiting to the role of a Process Technologist at our Newcastle facility, where the successful applicant will be the first point of contact for manufacturing issues highlighted during the compounding, filling and packaging process.
The role itself will involve working as part of the Technical Services team, providing expertise on formulation and packaging, ensuring material components are fit for purpose. Specific duties will involve;
- Trouble shooting issues and identifying cGMP complaint resolutions;
- Providing a continuous improvement approach to Marchesini automated packaging;
- Design a manufacturing process from development to GMP, including input into validation requirements;
- Responsible for maintaining up to date SOP’s relating to specific use of equipment in line with GMP requirements;
- Drafting of technical memos and change control documentation;
- Liaise with 3rd party support for system and hardware maintenance;
- Implementing and supporting new product activities, including cross working with procurement to identify appropriate suppliers for new components;
- Development of BMR and BOM to support new market launches;
- Undertake trials of prototype and finished components.
The ideal candidate will;
- be an effective team player in a multifunctional team;
- have excellent communication, both verbal and written;
- be highly organised and systematic in approach to workloads;
- have proven analytical and problem solving skills;
- have a strong understanding of cGMP and associated control requirements, and the ability to use this understanding in all aspects of work;
- have excellent IT skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel, and Adobe Illustrator;
- have a strong background in Chemistry;
- be educated to degree level (desired but not essential);
This role is full time, working on a Monday – Friday basis between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm with a competitive salary and benefits. To apply, please follow the instruction below.
Please note: We are unable to respond to all applications and therefore, if you have not heard back from us in relation to your application in two weeks, you have not been successful in your application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com