Website Wasdell Group
Due to further growth, the Wasdell Group is currently looking for a QA Specialist based at our Swindon site.
The Wasdell Group are looking for an experienced QA Specialist. The QA Specialist will report to the QA Manager. The role is based at Wasdell’s Swindon site.
- To be the Document Controller for the EQMS system across the Wasdell Group.
- To be the Site Administrator for the EQMS system for Swindon and to be a backup Administrator for other sites in the Wasdell Group.
- To create QC Specifications for all incoming products and components for Swindon.
- To manage any changes /revisions with QC specifications created in 2.3.
- To manage the issuance of controlled copies of SOPs to the relevant Swindon departments.
- Completion of CAPA assigned.
- Completion of Change Controls assigned.
- Maintain the change control systems at Swindon ensuring actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Administration of the Quality Manual
- Administration of Internal and External Audits to ensure schedule adherence and completion/closure of audits.
- Supporting the Group Head of Quality/Qualified Person and QA Manager during Regulatory Inspections and supporting customer audits
The QA Specialist has responsibility for the maintenance of the Quality Systems:
- Documentation module on the EQMS system for the Wasdell Group.
- Maintaining the change control system.
- Maintaining the QC Specifications creation, updates and approvals
- Data preparation for Management Quality Meetings.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience and knowledge of cGMP
- Be competent in computer software packages Microsoft Office
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be a strong team player and also able to work effectively individually
- Have good communication skills at all levels both written and verbally
- Ideally previous experience with electronic documentation systems
This role is full time, working Monday to Friday between the hours of 08.00am and 5.00pm, there may be a requirement from time to time to work from 06.00 to 3.00pm.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for the role, please do get in touch.
Click ‘apply’ to send your CV
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com