Quality Manager – Newcastle
Website Wasdell Group
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at our Newcastle facility for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Quality Manager to join our busy team.
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest and most experienced pharmaceutical contract packaging suppliers to the healthcare industry in Europe. An experienced Quality Manager is required for a growing manufacturing facility in Newcastle. The role will support the group in leading quality at the Newcastle site and the successful candidate will report into the Group Head of Quality. The specific duties of the role are as follows;
- To support the Group Head of Quality, General Manager and SMT with quality assurance, compliance and regulatory matters;
- To liaise and support QP in batch release decisions;
- To lead and manage the strategic and operational performance of the Quality Department ensuring the successful delivery of business strategy, KPI’s and objectives, whilst adhering to regulatory compliance and achieving commercial success;
- To provide a professional and value added service to managers and staff on all quality matters ensuring a compliant approach;
- To keep Group Head of Quality informed and updated on quality matters on site;
- Work closely with SMT members to ensure consistent management of the site, setting objectives and KPI’s for the quality function whilst collaborating with other site functions to ensure consistency;
- Management of Quality Systems, Microbiology and Analytical Functions, Deviations and Change Controls;
- To support and provide guidance on New Product Introduction activities;
- Oversight of Quality Assurance activities supporting routine production;
- Supporting all Validation and Qualification activities.
Ideally the successful candidate will have strong leadership and management skills, good analytical problem solving ability and be a strategic thinker. Candidates will be qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry or related scientific discipline.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced quality professional to join an independent company at a time of growth. This role is full time, working on a Monday – Friday basis between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm with a competitive salary and benefits.
No agencies please, CV’s will not be accepted from agencies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com