Senior Quality Associate
Website Wasdell Group
The Wasdell Group is one of the largest and most experienced pharmaceutical contract packaging suppliers to the healthcare industry in Europe
We are currently recruiting to the role of a Senior Quality Associate who will be based at our manufacturing Facility in Newcastle and will report directly to the Quality Manager.
The specific duties of the role will involve;
- QA review and approval of site documentation in compliance with local SOP’s and GMP frameworks;
- Provide cross-functional teams with advice and support on new and existing technical and process capabilities;
- Responsible for writing, revising and approving departmental SOP’s ensuring they are fit for purpose and compliant with relevant regulations;
- Working as part of a cross functional team to assess and implement equipment and process initiatives to drive efficiencies and improvements in quality;
- Implement quality projects effectively and efficiently in line with business objectives and ensuring GMP compliance;
- A designated point of contact for investigations from a systems point of view in relation to quality related issues and change control activity;
- Leading on Quality Council meetings and other similar meetings, developing KPI data and presenting information to a group;
- Assessing major investigations in quality related issues, change controls and facilitate Quality Risk Management activities.
- Management of a customer complaints system, coordinating investigations, generating reports and providing responses in agreed timeframes;
- Pro-actively support ongoing projects, identifying key quality milestones, target completion dates and deliver on set plans to ensure projects are delivered in time and on budget;
The ideal candidate will;
- Be able to interpret complicated data/information in a variety of formats;
- Have excellent organisation and planning skills;
- Be able to manage multiple workloads and prioritise accordingly to set deadlines;
- Have a strong attention to detail;
- Be proficient in all Microsoft packages such as excel, word, PowerPoint.
- Have significant experience in an analytical, engineering, chemistry, microbiology or a pharmaceutical industry;
- Hold a scientific degree level qualification (ideally pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, biology or chemistry) or have equivalent experience.
This role is full time, working on a Monday – Friday basis between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm.
Please note: We are unable to respond to all applications and therefore, if you have not heard back from us in two weeks, you have not been successful in your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org