Website Wasdell Group
Another great opportunity at the Wasdell Group as we look to appoint a Validation officer at our Swindon Facility
The Wasdell Group are looking for a Validation Officer. The Validation officer will report to the Group Validation Manager. The role will be based at the Swindon site.
- Responsible for the generation, issuing and control of Validation Documentation (URS, FAT/SAT, FDS, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ and Validation Reports).
- To support all aspects of validation activities across the Wasdell group.
- Responsible for site validation status, ensuring all facilities, systems, processes and equipment is maintained in a validated state.
- Planning and scheduling Validation activities.
- Carrying out Validation and Qualification activities on facilities, systems, processes and equipment in conjunction with the Production and Engineering Departments.
- Providing guidance and training to Production and Engineering personnel during validation execution.
- Generation of Change Controls for the introduction of new equipment and changes in equipment/facilities/processes or systems.
- Completion of CAPA assigned.
- Completion of Change controls assigned.
- Liaise with the customer for new product introductions and routine product re-validations.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have experience and knowledge of cGMP.
- Have knowledge of regulatory requirements for areas of expertise.
- Be competent in computer software packages Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook).
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have strong team player and also able to work effectively individually.
- Be able to plan, organize and control workloads of self to meet deadlines and deliver schedule and targets.
- Have good communication skills at all levels both written and verbal.
- Be able to make decisions in a timely manner.
- Hold a scientific or engineering degree level qualification or equivalent industry experience.
- Have a valid UK driver’s license.
- Be able to travel both domestically and overseas.
This role is full time, working on a Monday – Friday basis between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for the role, please do get in touch.
Please note: We are unable to respond to all applications and therefore, if you have not heard back from us in two weeks, you have not been successful in your application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com