Cleaning Validation Specialist
Website Wasdell Group
The Wasdell Group is one of the largest and most experienced pharmaceutical contract packaging suppliers to the healthcare industry in Europe and we are currently recruiting to the role of a Cleaning Validation Specialist who will be based at our HQ in Swindon.
Primary Role- Coordinate Cleaning Validation activities within Wasdell Group.
- Design and develop cleaning procedures for new products and manufacturing
- Prepare and execute protocols and reports for cleaning development and validation.
- Provide technical support and training on Cleaning Validation activities associated with the manufacturing/packaging process.
- Designs and supports the implementation of cleaning strategies for product transfer projects and product development projects.
- Investigates and conducts troubleshooting/root cause analysis of cleaning related
incidents, deviations and cleaning out of specification results for non-validated or
under development cleaning procedures.
- Responsible for the periodic review of Cleaning Validation across Wasdell sites.
- Responsible for generation, updating and management of the cleaning validation
- Planning and scheduling of Cleaning Validation activities.
- Generation of Change Controls required for the implementation of cleaning procedure changes, as required.
- Support other validation activities.
Education & Experience Requirements.
- Degree in a scientific or engineering discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional Cleaning Validation experience.
- Key Skills and Competencies
- Proficient in cGMP and regulatory requirements for areas of expertise.
- Proficient knowledge of cleaning validation, continuous process improvement and troubleshooting processes
- Proficient knowledge of Cleaning Validation, continuous process improvement and troubleshooting processes.
- Proficient in Risk Assessment/Management.
- Proven assessment, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Competent in computer software packages Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,
Powerpoint and Outlook).
- Strong team player and also able to work effectively individually.
- Ability to plan, organize and control workloads of self to meet deadlines and deliver schedule and targets.
- Good communication skills at all levels both written and verbal.
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner.
- To comply with cGMP.
- To comply with all health and safety requirements for yourself and others.
- To fulfil any other duties as required for your job role.
- Valid UK driver’s license.
- Ability to travel both domestically and overseas.
This role is full time, working on a Monday – Friday basis, with a competitive salary, to apply, please follow the instruction below.
Please note: We are unable to respond to all applications and therefore, if you have not heard back from us in two weeks, you have not been successful in your application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com