Facilities and Maintenance Engineer
Website Wasdell Group
To support the Head of Site Services/Engineering Manager with skilled
support for Maintenance and Engineering Support work covering all
infrastructural and operational systems and equipment.
The candidate chosen will be responsible for providing support to engineering and production within the production area.
Other responsibilities include;
- To ensure the smooth running of all packaging machines and processes, to minimise the downtime and achieve required outputs.
- Assist the engineers in setting of packaging machinery
- Set counting machines and labellers.
- Load PVC, foils, remove waste from machine, to ensuring peak productivity during production.
- Stripping and cleaning of machinery and tooling at the end of production runs
- Ensure that tooling is correctly put away at the end of production runs
- Preparation of machinery and tooling for production runs
- Ensuring that all line logs and other forms of documentation are correctly filled out
- Problem solving on breakdowns, ensuring peak productivity during production
- Maintain machinery and equipment to the required standards of safety and to obtain maximum operating performance
- Making of code blocks and inputting code information into ink jet machines to ensuring accuracy, and verifying other colleagues inputs
- Good housekeeping of all engineering areas
- Undergo training as and when required.
- Comply with all statutory and company regulations, especially with regards to health and safety and GMP and BRC
- Completing any other duties requested by production or engineering supervisors
The chosen candidate will be required to do a mixture of day and night shifts on a four on, four off basis.
Qualifications and experience
Must have strong electrical and mechanical background with all necessary qualifications (UK/Ireland)
If you would like to find out more information in regards to the role, or wish to apply for the position please submit your CV, please click ‘apply’ below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org