Website Wasdell Group
The Wasdell Group is one of the largest and most experienced pharmaceutical contract packaging suppliers to the healthcare industry in Europe and we are currently recruiting to the role of a Planning/Purchasing Assistant at our Manufacturing facility in Newcastle.
The role itself will involve;
- Developing material plans in line with production requirements on site;
- Management of supplier orders and careful scheduling of inbound materials to ensure stock levels support operational needs;
- Optimising materials, equipment, manpower to achieve efficiencies and ensure the best possible service for our customers;
- Support supplier negotiations;
- Support projects to deliver improvements in production.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Past experience of working in a planning environment or similar role;
- The ability to work as part of a multifunctional team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills;
- A good working knowledge of SAGE 1000;
- A strong understanding of cGMP and associated control requirements; and
- Excellent IT Skills, specifically with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
This role involves working on a Monday to Friday basis, 8.00am – 4.00pm, 37.5 hours per week, with a competitive salary and benefits. To apply, please follow the instruction below.
Please note: We are unable to respond to all applications and therefore, if you have not heard back from us in two weeks, you have not been successful in your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org