Website Wasdell Group
Wasdell are currently looking for an experienced QA officer to join our busy office in Burnley. Another fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and growing business
A vacancy has recently opened up at the Wasdell Group for an experienced QA Officer. The role will be based at Wasdell’s Burnley facility. The QA Officer reports to the QA Team Leader.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- To maintain the Electronic Quality Management System.
- Review of Non-medicinal batch documentation and site release.
- First stage review of Medicinal batch documentation.
- Create batch documents and approve batch documents into production.
- Investigate Deviations and CAPAS within the EQMS.
- Perform customer and supplier complaint investigations, respond to customer & CAPAS.
- Send customer samples.
- Assist with validation work as required.
- Compile annual product review.
- Manage Change Controls within the EQMS.
- Trouble-shoot packing problems.
- Creation and maintenance of EQMS documents.
- Maintain SOP system.
- General filing of all QA related documents.
- Supporting the Goods In inspection function as required.
- Supporting the QA Specialist II and the Senior QA Specialist.
This role is full time, working Monday to Friday between the hours of 14:00-22:00.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please click ‘apply’ to send your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com