QC Laboratory Analyst
Website Wasdell Group
Due to Wasdell's recent investment in their brand new Analytical and Microbiology laboratories, we are currently looking for an experienced Analyst to join the growing team in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
The Wasdell Group is one of the largest and most experienced pharmaceutical contract packaging suppliers to the healthcare industry in Europe and we are currently recruiting to the role of a QC Laboratory Analyst who will be based at our manufacturing facility in Newcastle.
The role will report into the QC Supervisor and specific duties of the role will involve;
- Carrying out testing on raw materials, API, packaging materials and finished products to strict timescales, and using recognised pharmacopoeia and in house methods;
- Perform additional testing to support validation activities & method development;
- Timely reporting of testing results to QA team in order to support the release of products;
- Preparation and analysis of stability studies and samples;
- Carry out investigations on OOS and OOT results;
- Producing analytical reports;
- Writing and reviewing of analytical specifications and other relevant documentation; and
- Actively participating in ongoing projects.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Have a proven track record of good documenting skills and protocol writing;
- Have good problem solving skills;
- Have a good working knowledge of GMP and GLP practices and regulations;
- Hold a scientific degree level qualification (ideally pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, biology or chemistry) or have equivalent experience.
This role is full time, working on a Monday – Friday basis between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm with a competitive salary. To apply, please follow the instruction below.
Please note: We are unable to respond to all applications and therefore, if you have not heard back from us in two weeks, you have not been successful in your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org