Website Wasdell Group
The Wasdell Group are looking for an experienced ‘Quality Inspector’ to join the fast growing Packaging Division based in Swindon.The Quality inspector will form part of Wasdell’s growing quality team and will be based within our Goods- In warehouse.
The Quality Control Inspector reports to the QC Supervisor – Goods In.
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for:
- Checking all Incoming Materials. If any are found outside of acceptable quality levels the QC Supervisor – Goods In / QA Manager is to be notified immediately.
- Photos of any damaged/defective material are to be taken and QA informed. The Group
- Head of Quality /QA Manager to decide on any remedial work or if rejection is required.
The Quality Control Inspector is also responsible for:
- Sampling all incoming materials.
- Identifying all bulk deliveries of hard and soft gelatine capsules and tablets, ensuring that each case or drum is marked with the product name, quantity and batch number.
- Ensuring that where tablets or capsules are to be blister packed they are tested against the relevant tooling diagram / actual tooling.
- Ensuring that printed components are checked against the specification and previous sample.
- Ensuring that unprinted components are checked against the specification or physically checked for correct dimensions and material.
- Ensuring that all checks performed on bulk product are recorded on the relevant documentation.
- Labelling each container of material with a Wasdell Release Label.
- Updating the status of each batch on the SAGE Computer System.
- Ensuring the Sampling Booth and sampling areas are maintained and cleaned.
- General Office Duties ensuring that documentation is filed in a satisfactory manner.
- Creating / updating specifications.
- Any other duties that may be required.
If you have relevant experience and are interested in applying for the position, please send your CV by applying below.
Hours of work: Initially Monday-Friday 8-5pm, once trained in the role hours will change to Tuesday-Saturday 8-5pm. Occasional overtime (paid) is expected.
Note: Please do not re-apply if you have already applied for this role previously.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com