Website Wasdell Group
We are now recruiting for our new facility in Dundalk, Ireland
The Wasdell Group is one of the largest, most experienced pharmaceutical outsourcing partners to the healthcare industry in Europe, and we are currently recruiting for a sales assistant who will be based at our packaging facility in Dundalk, Ireland.
- Assist the Senior Sales Assistant / Account Manager in the smooth running of the department in order to achieve sales and targets.
- Helping and advising customers, ensuring that excellent levels of customer care and service are delivered at all times.
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of the department ensuring that it is trading effectively, and that customers are greeted and helped with their projects and dealing with any orders, complaints and enquiries as appropriate.
- Inform / report of all discrepancies and problems to the Senior Sales Assistant/ Account Manager.
- Deputise in the absence of the Senior Sales Assistant / Account Manager.
- Assist with the day-to-day supervision of employees including ensuring that the department is adequately covered.
- Assist as directed with the recording of business performance figures, ensuring that all figures recorded are accurate.
- Assist with the implementation of advertising and promotional strategies and activities and other special events.
- Process all sales transactions / operations quickly and efficiently in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with employees and customer safety as the uppermost priority.
- Assist with implementing workload accurately so as to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, appearance and image whilst be aware of your responsibilities for all aspects of G.M.P, discipline and observing health and safety requirements.
- Assist as directed in receiving and sorting stock deliveries ensuring that all relevant paperwork is completed correctly.
- Liaise with planning and production to ensure optimum on time delivery service.
- Ensure all paperwork/e-mails are handled efficiently.
- Ensure order and enquiries processed exceed customer expectations.
- Develop and maintain a database for prospective customers and follow up on quotations to effectively report sales development issues to the Senior Sales Assistant / Account Manager
- Carry out from time to time and as directed, any other duties as required in addition to the above that will be both reasonable and within your capabilities.
- Ensure that at all times you take care of your health and safety and that of others by complying with health and safety obligations, particularly by reporting promptly any defects, risks or potential hazards.
This role is full time, working on a Monday – Friday basis with a competitive salary and benefits.
Please note: We are unable to respond to all applications and therefore, if you have not heard back from us in four weeks, we regret to confirm you have not been successful in your application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com