Website Wasdell Group
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Wasdell for a sales assistant to join the growing sales team at our headquaters in Swindon.
The Wasdell Group provides the pharmaceutical industries with solutions to a range of outsourcing requirements. Established in 1971, with multiple sites in the United Kingdom and employing over 500 people, the group offers an impressive range of technical, manufacturing, packaging and storage/distribution services.
Work time: 8am – 5pm,5 days a week
Wasdell are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated and presentable individual to fit into the existing team and working within the Pharmaceutical Contract Packaging Industry. The successful candidate will need to be a team player, fully focused on meeting tight timelines with a can do attitude.
Main duties are to include completing all tasks set out by the Senior Sales Team, with the focus being on dealing direct with both new and existing clients externally, and various departments internally whilst supporting and implementing their packaging requirements. This role will include a vast amount of interaction with the clients whilst processing their orders, managing customer complaints, liaising with planning and production, and ensuring on time delivery targets are fully met. In addition to this, accurate paper trails should be kept whilst ensuring all business performance targets are fully achieved
Skills and Qualifications:Understanding of office management systems, Administrative experience, Strong time management skills, Knowledge of general administration procedures, Ability to multitask important, Problem-solving skills, Strong organisational skills, Written communication skills, Strong attention to detail, Verbal communication skills, Ability to deal with all members of an organisation, Professional and friendly demeanour,
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Applicants must also be well organised and have a good telephone manner.
- Diplomacy / Propriety / Etiquette– As the public face of Wasdell Packaging Ltd, he/she must treat customers and colleagues with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Adaptable and Flexible– The ability to adapt his/her approach to work in line with changing business demands. A “can do!” approach.
- Professional Image
- Personal Attributes- must be a team player: Able to work effectively for, and with, a number of colleagues
- Pride: Takes pride in the quality of his/her work, the service he/she provides to
- Drive: Genuine desire to exceed both customer expectations and use of initiative
- Composure: Keeps calm under pressure. Is polite and well balanced.
- Adaptable: Able to think on his/her feet, identify opportunities, and show initiative
- Honesty Able to trust, and be trusted by others
A minimum of A – C Grade at GCSE Level in Maths and English is required.
- A Levels are desirable.
- This position does not require experience within the industry but it would be advantageous (full training will be given)
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com