Senior QA Specialist
Website Wasdell Group
The Wasdell Group provides the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries with solutions to a range of outsourcing requirements. Established in 1971, with multiple sites in the United Kingdom and employing over 500 people, the group offers an impressive range of technical, manufacturing, packaging and storage/distribution services.
This is a full-time role working five days per week. The QA Specialist will report to the QA Team Leader
- Administration of the Quality Manual, including assuring that SOP’s are reviewed and current versions are available to appropriate staff
- Recording and Investigating of Deviations and Complaints within the Electronic Quality Management System (EQMS)
- Recording and follow up of CAPA in the EQMS.
- Recording, investigation and reporting of Supplier Complaints.
- Change Control initiation and completion within the EQMS.
- Preparation of new/revised Bill of Materials and Master Batch records on Sage.
- Assisting the Senior QA Specialist and QA Team Leader in their duties.
- Production of Product Quality Reports
- Performing Internal Audits (Inspections).
- Technical dossier creation & upkeep.
- Review of batch documents prior to their issue to production.
- Review and site Release of Medicinal and Non Medicinal documents for completed batches.
- Despatching & recording of customer samples as required.
- Transmission of certificates and copies of batch documents to the customer as required.
- Designated Quality contacts for allocated customers.
- Returned & Reference samples.
- Preparation of data and documentation for QMS meetings.
- Supporting the Head of Quality during Regulatory Inspections and supporting Customer Audits.
- HACCP Lead.
- Q-Pulse Electronic Quality Management System Administrator and site lead for Burnley and deputy for Group Administrator absence.
If you are interesting in hearing more about the role and would like to apply, please send your CV by applying below.
Look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org