Storage and Distribution Accounts Administrator
Website Wasdell Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our headquarters in Swindon for a Storage and Distribution Accounts Administrator
Wasdell Group are one of the largest contract packers in Europe and provide outsourcing solutions to life sciences industries on a global scale.
We are currently recruiting for our headquarters based in Blagrove, Swindon for a Storage and Distribution Accounts Administrator.
The storage and distribution account administrator is responsible for:
- Administrative support on all storage and distribution accounts
- Day to Day responsibility for the management of all orders received into our in-house system
- Logging goods and/or shipping receipts onto the relevant systems
- Coordinating all goods received orders
- Issuing product picking documents as and when required
- Manual processing of emailed orders received from clients
- Co-ordination of collection of client returns
- Investigation of missing shipments and to identify root cause
- Maintenance and billable hours database and warehouse management records
- Updating the online ordering system for customers
- Arranging international deliveries
- Arranging drivers associated logisitics for customer exhibitions
- Creating commercial invoices
- To carry out other reasonable projects/tasks as and when required
This role is full time working Monday-Friday at our head office in Swindon.
Working hours are from 8am – 5pm.
If this role is of interest, please click apply below and someone will be in contact to discuss the role further.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com