Wasdell acquires production facilities in the north east
Wasdell’s newly acquired 26,000 sq.ft. pharmaceutical manufacturing site offers flexible solutions for your non-sterile manufacturing requirements in dedicated clean rooms.
Wasdell is now able to work with you on your pharmaceutical manufacturing requirements. With quality, reliability and innovation as its main focus, this facility near Newcastle is MHRA approved for Pharma Manufacture and has a Home Office Controlled Drugs licence with on-site storage facilities compliant with schedule 2. It is a highly efficient manufacturing site, purpose built in 2012 and opened in 2013 with automated filling and packing capability and flexible space to solve your manufacturing needs.
Overview of manufacturing facilities
- 26,000sq.ft. (2,500sq.mtr.) factory providing non-sterile manufacturing fill/finish
- 6 Grade C Clean Rooms
- 9 Pharmaceutically Clean Rooms
- Two QPs employed by the site which has a highly qualified and skilled flexible workforce of 70 people
- Temperature controlled warehousing
- Grade C material sampling facility
- Environmental Monitoring Laboratory
- Located on outskirts of Newcastle upon Tyne, 2 minutes from the A1